Now Accepting Offers: Ling A249 30,000lb Vibration Test Table in South El Monte, CAAdd to Calendar
This negotiated sale consists of a Ling A249 30,000 LB Vibration Test Table located in South El Monte, California. Please submit all offers/inquiries to Scott Britton, firstname.lastname@example.org or (636) 944-3525.
Inspection Date(s): BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! VIEW CONTACT TAB BELOW FOR LOCATION CONTACTS!
Inspection Addresses: 10350 Vacco Street, South El Monte, CA 91733
Inspection/Removal Contact(s): Tom Hawley - Manager, Facilities, Maintenance, Phone: (626) 450-6475, e-mail: thawley@VACCO.com
Removal Assistance: Buyers are responsible for securing and safe transport of load. Buyers must comply with all plant safety requirements.
Removal Dates: Removal is by appointment only. Must call between 8AM – 2PM Local Time Monday through Friday to schedule your pickup. Pickup times will be 8AM – 2PM Local Time unless other arrangements have been made. No exceptions! A removal appointment is required. Absolutely no drop-ins! Buyers must be prepared to pay and remove items promptly.
Payment: Wire Transfer, Business Check, or Cashier's Check. View your invoice for payment instructions.
THIS IS A NEGOTIATED SALE. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL SERIOUS OFFERS TO email@example.com, (636) 944-3525.
18% BUYER'S PREMIUM
Ling A249 30,000lb Vibration Test Table
|Address:||10350 Vacco Street, South El Monte, CA 91733|
- Buyer's Premium: 18%
- Sales tax is collected on top of sales price which includes the item price plus the associated buyer's premium.
- Payment in full is required within 3 business days of the invoice date. A 2% late fee will be added for all payments received after that date.
- Payment by Wire Transfer, Business Check, or Cashier's Check!
- Removal Deadline: The deadline will be established between purchaser and seller. No Saturday or Sunday pickups will be scheduled unless otherwise agreed upon between seller and purchaser. Unclaimed items beyond the removal deadline are subject to additional fees and forfeiture. Please refer to our website rules.
- Removal is by appointment only! No Saturday or Sunday pickups will be scheduled. Buyers must call between 8AM – 2PM Local Time, Monday through Friday to schedule your pickup. Pickup times will be 8AM – 2PM Local Time unless other arrangements have been made. No exceptions! Buyers must be prepared to pay and remove items promptly. Please plan accordingly. A removal appointment is required. Absolutely no drop-ins!
- Buyers using motorized or powered equipment to dismantle or remove any of their purchases will be required to provide proof of commercial liability insurance.
- Upon removal, the area in which the purchased items, must be left as it was prior to removal. Any damage or trash caused by the buyer must be fixed/cleaned properly prior to departure.
- Buyers are required to examine all items prior to removing them from the location. If the item differs significantly from how it was represented in the lot description, the Buyer must contact Customer Service prior to removing.
- Buyer must schedule a removal appointment with the location prior to removal.
- The Buyer agrees to remove all purchased property from the auction site within the specified removal period. If for any reason the Buyer fails to remove 100% of its purchases on or before the removal deadline, and/or fails to comply with any other conditions or term of sale, CompetiBid may resell such items at public or private sale without further notice, or otherwise dispose of any and all of such items and the Buyer agrees to pay any and all removal and other costs relating to such resale together with all charges, legal fees, interest, and expenses in connection with such sale or disposition, plus a $100.00 per day storage fee per item until such item(s) is (are) removed. These fees and charges are in addition to any fees and default penalties owed per the website rules. The Buyer further agrees that CompetiBid and/or Seller may retain all monies received pursuant to any such resale and apply such monies to any such deficiency without further notice.
- This Item is being sold AS IS WHERE IS. NO customs, export, or import assistance is available from our Company, the Seller, or the Storage Location. Our Company, Seller, and Storage Location expressly disclaim the appropriateness of this item to be exported from, or imported to, any country. Shipping, logistics, transportation, loading, customs, export, and import activities, and all associated costs, are the sole responsibility of the Winning Buyer.
- No chargebacks or refunds will be issued due to errors in description, condition, or items not removed prior to the removal deadline. All items are sold as-is, where-is. Buyer are urged to physically inspect items to confirm item description and condition.
- Any claims of material shortages in quantity or other material discrepancies of the goods from their posted description must be communicated to customer service immediately.
- All information included in this lot description was provided by the Seller. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
- Buyers must comply with all facility safety and insurance requirements.
- Photos should not be used as a substitute for physical inspection. Flaws or damage may be present that are not visible in the photo(s) and may not be apparent. Purchasing items solely from a photo is done at the Buyer’s own risk. Physical inspection is strongly encouraged.